Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petersburg International Economic Forum kicks off tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petersburg International Economic Forum kicks off tomorrow Empty Petersburg International Economic Forum kicks off tomorrow

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:34 am

Petersburg International Economic Forum kicks off tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Petersburg International Economic Forum, which will be held in person (face to face), will start tomorrow, Wednesday, and is the first large-scale economic event after the distancing measures taken to combat the Corona pandemic.
    This year's forum bears the slogan "Together again. The economy of the new reality", in reference to the post-Corona pandemic, which struck the world last year and dealt a severe blow to the global economy.
    The forum, which will be held from June 2-5, is an effective platform for exchanging views and experiences between policy makers, officials and representatives of the business sector from different countries of the world.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin will deliver a speech at the forum's plenary session, which will be held next Friday (June 4, 2021), and will also participate in a dialogue session.
    This year's forum is important for the Arab world, as the State of Qatar participates in it as a guest and with a high-level delegation. The State of Qatar is organizing in the XXIV pavilion of the forum a unique business platform "Doha Hall". During the forum, 60 agreements are expected to be signed between the Russian and Qatari business sectors. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am