Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We accuse al-Jubouri of bringing the country into the cycle of civil war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - We accuse al-Jubouri of bringing the country into the cycle of civil war Empty We accuse al-Jubouri of bringing the country into the cycle of civil war

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:46 am

We accuse al-Jubouri of bringing the country into the cycle of civil war
    May 25 2018 10:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Salim al-Jubouri[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

MP accused of the Fatah alliance Amer al-Fayez, on Thursday, Speaker of Parliament Salim al-Jubouri and other deputies to try to cancel the results of the parliamentary elections.

Al-Fayez said in a press statement that "Jubouri is behind the call for the meeting because it and a group of deputies adopt the proposal to cancel the election results." 

Fayez added that "the cancellation of the election results will enter the country in a spiral and civil war, as happened in Lebanon when the results of the elections were canceled in the seventies of the last century and entered Lebanon civil war lasted for years," noting that "the elections that took place on May 12, Accept the least losses ". 
    Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:49 am