Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad wants to export oil via Turkey .. The problems with the region is still an obstacle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad wants to export oil via Turkey .. The problems with the region is still an obstacle Empty Baghdad wants to export oil via Turkey .. The problems with the region is still an obstacle

Post by Rocky Wed 30 May 2018, 3:07 am

Baghdad wants to export oil via Turkey .. The problems with the region is still an obstacle
    May 30 2018 11:05 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Assem Jihad[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Ministry of Oil seeks to re-export through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, indicating that the suspension of the pipeline Ceyhan Ceyhan cause great financial losses to Iraq.

"The ministry is seeking to re-export oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan to provide funds to the federal treasury," ministry spokesman Asim Jihad said in a press statement: "The current production of Kirkuk fields is up to 150 thousand barrels can be increased, .

He explained Jihad: "The Kirkuk oil is stopped because of lack of agreement with the Kurdistan region," noting: "The ministry has announced more than once its desire to export through the northern port, but the complexities of files between the federal government and the region to prevent it, as well as the region to export and conclude contracts With companies without reference to the federal government and the Ministry of Oil. "

He stressed: "The cessation of oil exports hurt the national economy and cause significant financial losses." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 am