Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The region resorts to tanks to export oil to Turkey. It sends 40,000 barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The region resorts to tanks to export oil to Turkey. It sends 40,000 barrels per day Empty The region resorts to tanks to export oil to Turkey. It sends 40,000 barrels per day

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 4:35 am

The region resorts to tanks to export oil to Turkey. It sends 40,000 barrels per day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed the amount of oil exported from the Kurdistan region to Turkey during the past three weeks.
    Al-Marsoumi asked, in a post he posted on Facebook and followed it up (Baghdad Today), about, "What after the cessation of Kurdistan's oil exports?"
    He explained that "it forced field operators in the Kurdistan region, such as Gulf Keystone Petroleum and DNO Norway, to close or sharply reduce production due to its limited storage capacity." Iraq that "its production is mostly stopped."
    He added, "Reducing the expenses of foreign companies operating in the region and the decline in their shares," noting that "the departure of giant tankers from the area near the Turkish pipelines, in reference to the delay in the flow of supplies from the region, as the two tankers, "Neverland" and "Amax", left the area near the Turkish pipelines station. The pipelines in Turkey, after the two tankers failed to obtain any quantities of Iraqi Kurdistan oil, while there are still 3 tankers parked in the hope of obtaining Kurdish crude. Millions of barrels of Kurdish crude.
    He continued, "The region resorted to exporting oil to Turkey by tankers, as 40,000 barrels per day were exported during the past three weeks from the Khurmala oil field, which represents one of the three fields in Kirkuk, while part of the remaining production was filtered in Kurdistan refineries and its products were sold in the local market." ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:59 am