Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens of people were killed and wounded in clashes between pro-US and Saudi-backed forces in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens of people were killed and wounded in clashes between pro-US and Saudi-backed forces in Yemen Empty Dozens of people were killed and wounded in clashes between pro-US and Saudi-backed forces in Yemen

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jun 2018, 2:21 am

Dozens of people were killed and wounded in clashes between pro-US and Saudi-backed forces in Yemen %D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A9

[size=32]Dozens of people were killed and wounded in clashes between pro-US and Saudi-backed forces in Yemen[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[rtl]Dozens were killed and dozens wounded in clashes between the so-called security forces loyal to the UAE and Saudi-backed elements in southern Yemen.[/rtl]

[rtl]Local sources reported that the forces loyal to the UAE was able to impose its control on the city of Dhala after the expulsion of elements of the forces backed by Riyadh from Camp Aboud, indicating that the southern provinces daily struggle between groups and mercenaries pro-aggression in order to impose influence and control of these cities.[/rtl]

[rtl]HA[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/231202
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:54 pm