Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi market for securities signed a contract agreement with the commercial channel Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi market for securities signed a contract agreement with the commercial channel Iraq  Empty Iraqi market for securities signed a contract agreement with the commercial channel Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Dec 2013, 1:51 am

Iraqi market for securities signed a contract agreement with the commercial channel Iraq 

Signed administration of the Iraqi market for securities contract with Channel Management Iraq commercial (IQT), based on the approval of the Board of Governors and as of 2014, according to the market site, for several purposes First, broadcast bar prices daily on the screen of the channel during the trading session, broadcast information bar a day on the screen of the channel during the trading session. 

actively in addition to the definition of the Iraqi market for securities and investment. 

hold meetings with the management of the market and securities brokerage firms and economists. Being a channel specializing in the economic side of the service of the national economy and to spread the culture of investment in the Iraqi market for securities. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:46 pm