Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy expects an emergency session of parliament today or tomorrow to discuss the fire Rusafa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy expects an emergency session of parliament today or tomorrow to discuss the fire Rusafa Empty Deputy expects an emergency session of parliament today or tomorrow to discuss the fire Rusafa

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:56 am

Deputy expects an emergency session of parliament today or tomorrow to discuss the fire Rusafa
    June 11 2018 09:17 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The parliamentary legal committee expected the possibility of convening an emergency session of the parliament to discuss the incident of the burning of ballot boxes in the warehouses of the Electoral Commission. 

"There are contacts between the Presidency and the leaders and representatives of the blocs to agree on the invitation of the deputies to attend an emergency meeting to discuss the incident of fire warehouses of the Electoral Commission and to identify the repercussions of the current situation," said the meeting may be held on Monday or Tuesday as a proposed date. 

Al Hassan added that "the incident of the fire was carried out by an actor accused of describing them Mazurin who had a fear of revealing the truth at the start of the process of manual counting, sorting the incident.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:47 pm