Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Engineer for "Al-Maalouma": We will not stop the American targeting of the crowd and we will respond

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Engineer for "Al-Maalouma": We will not stop the American targeting of the crowd and we will respond Empty Engineer for "Al-Maalouma": We will not stop the American targeting of the crowd and we will respond

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 7:49 am

Engineer for "Al-Maalouma": We will not stop the American targeting of the crowd and we will respond with the possible methods

12:02 - 24/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Chairman of the popular crowd Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes Sunday that the US bombing on the Syrian-Iraqi border targeted the defense lines for the popular crowd, pointing out that the crowd will not be silent on the targeting and will respond by possible methods.
    "The American attack targeted one of the defensive positions in the popular crowd in al-Qaim district in western Anbar," the engineer said. "The crowd contacted the military leaders in Qaim and confirmed that the target forces were within the popular crowd."
    He added that "the attack is borne by America in the first place, as it operates within Iraq within the international coalition," adding that "the popular crowd will not be silent about that targeting and will respond in all possible ways."
    "The popular crowd is a disciplined force, operating under the authority of the government, and has a constant connection with the army, police and counterterrorism," he said. "The purpose of targeting is to weaken the crowd." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:55 pm