Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: 25 million cyber attacks thwarted during World Cup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: 25 million cyber attacks thwarted during World Cup Empty Russia: 25 million cyber attacks thwarted during World Cup

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 1:49 am

Russia: 25 million cyber attacks thwarted during World Cup 1033826423-660x330

Russia: 25 million cyber attacks thwarted during World Cup

Russian President Vladimir Putin said security forces thwarted 25 million cyber attacks on information infrastructure during the World Cup.
    "During the World Cup, nearly 25 million cyber attacks and other criminal actions on Russia's information infrastructure were neutralized," Putin said during a meeting with representatives of the World Security Organization.
    Russian President Vladimir Putin thanked Russian and foreign private service personnel, noting that 126 representatives from 55 private agencies and law enforcement agencies in 34 countries had worked to provide security for the 2018 World Cup.
    Putin said: "I would like to thank all Russian employees in private services and law enforcement agencies, as well as, representatives of law enforcement agencies and private services from more than 30 countries. I know that 126 representatives of 55 special service agencies and law enforcement agencies from 34 countries took part in this joint action. "
    "The people who came to our country felt secure and were able to move peacefully and comfortably between cities and across the country as a whole and watch their favorite teams play in stadiums and cheer areas," the Russian president said.
    The President also confirmed that all security-related actions were good, and that they did not cause unnecessary harassment

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:47 am