Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Saleem al - Jubouri may be the most prominent winners of the manual count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Newspaper: Saleem al - Jubouri may be the most prominent winners of the manual count Empty Newspaper: Saleem al - Jubouri may be the most prominent winners of the manual count

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jul 2018, 2:51 am

Newspaper: Saleem al - Jubouri may be the most prominent winners of the manual count

09:59 - 26/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Salim al-Jubouri

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "News" Lebanese, on Thursday, information that the former Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri may be the most prominent winners after the announcement of the results of counting and sorting by hand.
    "The changes will occur in five to ten seats, specifically within the seats of the Sunni component, to be clear signs of minor changes after the introduction of the results in the servers, and that the completion of operations in full by the end of this month, amid talk That the most prominent returnees to the «prosecution» the former parliament speaker, Salim Jubouri.
    The newspaper added that "the youth forces of the demonstrations, suspended their activities pending formal solutions, already encumbered by political consensus," indicating that "this opportunity to fire under the ashes, that the preparations for the second round are underway in full swing, The government, led by Haider Abadi, in the search for a solution to the crisis of electricity and water supply south, except slogans launched over the past few days to open the door to employment in state institutions, and the establishment of committees to follow the capital Baghdad,
    The newspaper "Asharq Al-Awsat" Saudi Arabia earlier suggested that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri to the presidency of the parliament renewed within the "political settlement," noting the need for a limited number of votes to be able to win a parliamentary seat. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:33 pm