Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting Empty Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting

Post by Rocky Fri 18 May 2018, 5:38 am

[ltr]Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-18 at 12:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP Faiq al-Sheikh Ali said on Friday that the emergency session of the parliament scheduled for tomorrow will not produce important decisions or effective impact on the elections, pointing out that the Commission refuses to count the total results.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I do not think that a quorum will be held for the emergency parliament session on Saturday, and if the meeting is achieved, it will not produce important decisions that will have a real impact on the elections," Ali said in a tweet on Twitter.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"He added that" the Commission will not accept the counting and counting of the total hand, and it is very difficult to manipulate the results of the elections announced so far. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And accused the political blocs of the Commission to manipulate the results of the parliamentary elections that took place last Saturday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Iraqis voted last Saturday (12 May 2018) to elect a new parliament. These elections are the first after the defeat of the terrorist organization Da'ash. The Independent Electoral Commission announced that the participation rate in the elections was 44%.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting Empty Re: Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting

Post by mochasmom Fri 18 May 2018, 2:27 pm

Lord how long can this go on
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting Empty Re: Deputy: UNHCR will not accept the count and total manual counting

Post by wciappetta Fri 18 May 2018, 6:56 pm

It sounds like they're saying no manual recount, they will probably announce it Sunday. Then if I remember correctly the judiciary certifies it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Fri 18 May 2018, 9:14 pm

Thanks Ward!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:10 am