Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: political dialogues secret to distribute important positions in the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: political dialogues secret to distribute important positions in the next government Empty Newspaper: political dialogues secret to distribute important positions in the next government

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:28 am

Newspaper: political dialogues secret to distribute important positions in the next government

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

according to Qatar 's new Arab newspaper, that secret political dialogues conducted for the distribution of important positions in the next government, indicating that these dialogues final introductions Aa alliances that will be announced after the ratification of the election results. 

The newspaper quoted a political source as saying that "Iraqi political forces have been conducting several secret dialogues in order to agree on an appropriate formula for the distribution of important positions in the state, most notably the prime minister and the presidency of the republic and the presidency of parliament and sovereign ministries in order to prepare for the emergence of the parliamentary bloc, , Indicating that "this is happening away from the media, for fear of provoking the demonstrators."

The source , who asked not to be named, said that "dialogues led by Shiite political blocs winner in the elections, opened up and other Sunni Kurdish parties," pointing to "put forward a number of names to take leadership positions next stage, but some was not accepted." 

"Such dialogues do not mean that they want to pre-empt the results of counting and manual counting of the elections, but is a prelude to the final alliances that will be announced after the ratification of the results of the elections in a final." 

The political scene is witnessing a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections that took place on the 12th of May to form the largest bloc Niaibia in preparation for the task of forming the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:07 am