Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish leader: McGurk arranged a meeting between Abadi and Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish leader: McGurk arranged a meeting between Abadi and Barzani Empty Kurdish leader: McGurk arranged a meeting between Abadi and Barzani

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kurdish leader: McGurk arranged a meeting between Abadi and Barzani

The Kurdish leader Mahmoud Othman, on Wednesday, some of what was agreed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the President of the Kurdistan region, Najirvan Barzani, and the organization that arranged the meeting between them.
    Osman said in a press statement that "the visit of Najirvan Barzani to Baghdad was a surprise for all, during which the discussion of several topics and agree on a part, such as the export of Kirkuk oil through the Kurdistan region again, and joint cooperation between the armed forces and the Peshmerga to fight Daash.
    "The Americans arranged the meeting between Abadi and Nejervan through the US special envoy to the international coalition, Brett McGurk, because the United States is willing to cooperate with the Peshmerga and the armed forces again to avoid a dangerous threat," he said.
    He pointed out that the problems between the region and the center is still ongoing, and therefore should be new dialogues more serious with Abadi now and with the new prime minister after the emergence.
    Abadi met yesterday with the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nigervan Barzani and the President of the Office of the Presidency of the Territory Fuad Hussein, during the meeting discussed the political and public situation in the country and discussed a number of files shared between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:33 pm