Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese expert: Iran's economy will go beyond US sanctions with fewer problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese expert: Iran's economy will go beyond US sanctions with fewer problems Empty Chinese expert: Iran's economy will go beyond US sanctions with fewer problems

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:32 am

Chinese expert: Iran's economy will go beyond US sanctions with fewer problems

12:09 - 07/08/2018

Chinese expert: Iran's economy will go beyond US sanctions with fewer problems %D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    China's economy will go beyond the US sanctions with the least problems, said the director of the International Trade Branch of the Chinese Institute of Sociology (CGI), Tuesday, adding that many countries, including European countries, China and Russia, have not stopped economic ties with Iran.
    "Despite the unilateral withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear agreement and the imposition of sanctions on Iran, the sanctions have little effect on the economic relations between Iran and the world countries because unilateral sanctions have not been accepted by the international community," the official IRNA news agency quoted Su as saying.
    "Many countries in the world, including the European countries, China and Russia, have not only stopped their economic relations with Iran, but have stepped up their efforts after imposing sanctions on them," he said. "US sanctions on Tehran will not affect these relations and their economic cooperation. Thus creating a bright future for economic cooperation between the two countries. "
    "The visit of President Hassan Rowhani to China has resulted in a number of cooperation agreements. Even if the European countries withdraw from the nuclear agr

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:53 am