Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

To what extent do Arab countries influence politically Iraq? It has become more independent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

To what extent do Arab countries influence politically Iraq? It has become more independent Empty To what extent do Arab countries influence politically Iraq? It has become more independent

Post by Rocky Sun 12 May 2024, 4:46 am

To what extent do Arab countries influence politically Iraq? It has become more independent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Professor of International Relations at the University of Baghdad, Alaa Mustafa, explained today, Saturday (May 11, 2024), the extent of Arab countries’ political influence on Iraq at the current stage .
    Mustafa told “Baghdad Today” that “the influence of the Arab region on Iraqi affairs during the current period is different from what it was in the past,” noting that “one of the reasons for this is that Iraq has become independent from Arab capitals of influence and even neighboring countries .”
    He added, "This matter was made clear during the formation of the government of Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani by the coordination framework," pointing out that "some capitals of neighboring countries had desires in favor of Al-Kadhimi and other figures, and the decision was distinctly Iraqi, and even the changes pushed the capitals of influence away from the general lines and left... the tiny details ".
    He pointed out that "Arab capitals are currently going through a state of weakness," explaining that "Egypt is economically exhausted, as it looks at Iraq with thirst as it is an oil country, and therefore it is far from intervention. Likewise, Jordan is currently going through a spring in its relations with Iraq due to the economic recovery."
    He continued by saying, "This support pushes neighboring countries and the region not to interfere, and to support Iraq politically, and because of this, Arab influence in general is different from what it was before ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:16 pm