Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State law: We seek to block the largest assume the naming of the three presidencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State law: We seek to block the largest assume the naming of the three presidencies Empty State law: We seek to block the largest assume the naming of the three presidencies

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 2:20 pm

State law: We seek to block the largest assume the naming of the three presidencies

Announced the coalition of state law, on Sunday, his quest to form a parliamentary bloc is larger to provide the three presidencies together, noting that "the initiative is still in his hands to form a government."
    A member of the coalition of state law, Mohammed al-Ugaili said in an interview that "the political mobility we have with our partners of all components according to electoral weights to them," adding that "the initiative is still in our hands on the issue of forming the next government on the basis of the majority of the national."
    He pointed out that "the quest comes to form a larger bloc different from previous experiences, we are going today towards a national parliamentary assembly, including representatives of all spectrums of the Iraqi people to provide the three presidencies and write the program of work for the next phase."
    "The naming of the prime minister will be in accordance with criteria set by a joint committee within the bloc expected to be formed soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:29 am