Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aajl..bde parliament session and the agenda, without naming the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aajl..bde parliament session and the agenda, without naming the largest bloc Empty Aajl..bde parliament session and the agenda, without naming the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:12 am

Aajl..bde parliament session and the agenda, without naming the largest bloc

Thursday, 07 August / August 2014 11:52

[Baghdad - where]

The Council of Representatives, on Thursday, with its regular agenda, label-free parliamentary bloc, the largest number, which will cost the formation of the new government.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the meeting was held in the presence of 168 deputies and the agenda includes reading a draft law of the Federal Court and the acceptance of the resignation of the Minister of Environment Sircon Lazar Slewa and the governor of Najaf, the head of the fulfillment of Adnan Zurfi and discuss the crisis of displaced persons."

And during the agenda of the meeting the issue of naming the largest parliamentary bloc number.

While now hold a meeting at the headquarters of the National Alliance candidate for the presidency of resolving the next government in the presence of most of the leaders of the coalition.

The period ends with the constitutional mandate of President Fuad Masum, the biggest bloc candidate to become prime minister, but he extended the period to the next on Monday for not counting the holiday within the constitutional period.

Did not reach the National Alliance during the last period to reach agreement on personal candidate for prime minister amid stuck candidate through a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki and clung Alakhier the job and refused to coalition parties, notably blocs of the citizen and the Liberal Maliki took to the jurisdiction Iiih.anthy 14.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D44652%3A2012-07-12-11-35-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:01 am