Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!  Empty Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:24 am

Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!

Ali Hussein * 02/01/2014

What do you think of Obama now, do you feel guilty cushion the White House? Did they know they Adkhalohna in the maze of sectarian, and they were participants and witnesses to the Trick?

I think that what has happened is beyond the will of the owners of the White House, but the facts confirms every day that the U.S. decision-makers were in full awareness of some politicians who are empowered to manage the affairs of the country.

America has a right to see that this is the time al-Maliki and Najafi and al-Mutlaq and Sinead and Karbouli, and that the White House with the state on the way sectarian, and its right to take Iraq out of interesting campaigns, Obama's election, and with full respect for the priorities of Obama or his rival Romney, but the war waged by America in 2003, was not among the causes that align to the political forces, believes that the chance of change and do not want to Gnimetha one that rivaled it.

A few days ago I asked one of the politicians direct question: What is your explanation for the silence of the U.S. administration about what is happening now?

Is it a miscalculation of Obama, or something planned very carefully?, This politician who argue that it informed Bdhalaz what is happening on the ground, said he believes that it is more like an earthquake did not expect one of the politicians, with the exception of the inner circle and close to the Prime Minister, I thought In his response, and I checked the repercussions of what happened and found that it is the biggest miscalculation of Obama, or of accusations directed to this or that politician in charge, no matter how bright Citations owners tried, and no matter how hard optimists to alleviate the impact of what is happening on the political scene.

Quite frankly, we live on the edge of danger and the Holocaust, which caught in recent months, stretching and expanding to drag on everything, the country's future hanging by a thread no one knows when it will be cut, and if they are cut, what will happen?, You go back to the times of dictatorship, or are promotion of the project division which is still Mr. Biden holds it in the drawer of his desk.

Every day Iraqis feel that they are living the most difficult stage, and the most serious in the history of their country, which stage a coup against the change that took place after 2003, where people are expected that lived decades of dictatorship and authoritarianism that it will open the doors and windows of the future, even peered politicians their heads, Fanfsamt bonds of the country and divide people into groups and Ohiaa thanks to the wisdom and the experience of many of the politicians who did not stop to provide all that is failing and a fake and random, and spreading all that is related to cruelty and violence, as we enter the tenth year of the change is the scene darker and darker, Sathemena some that I'm trying to Ansej scenario of the imagination, but Truth says that the scenarios developed by some politicians, proving beyond doubt that we are facing a dramatic processors owners and skillfully managed to Ioaroa important files versus paper busy people honor them Najafi discharged two days ago and that I challenge any citizen to know what they contain? Or waiting for the crucial meeting between Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the U.S. ambassador, who will turn inevitably to a scene from a comic play, after he shakes his head, Ambassador sign of the difficulty of solving puzzles and swapped uttered by Iraq's sole preacher.

After the 2003 adoption of the Iraqis style democratic transition in a peaceful manner reservation security, tranquility and stability, and keep them from the dangers and horrors, but things were the opposite of what they hoped did not know the country quieter since the start of politicians shouting against one another, the Iraqis had sided with democracy, and the decision-makers siding for their personal interests, Fajtaiwa slogans Botmallm political interests of the country, we all strive to Iraq, fraternity and equality, but some want an Iraq bound patients corrupt, with no room for any real thing, but ascendancy and influence each fake and false and hypocritical and corrupt.

Today, while some are trying to explain what happened as a miscalculation of Obama, or mistake committed by Republicans or Democrats, but it is defense of the nest and are still in the minds of many.

The fear and the real risk that the fate of Iraq depends on the speech delivered by Ibrahim al-Jaafari to the ears of the U.S. ambassador, who will ask inevitably translated into Sanskrit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!  Empty Re: Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!

Post by CITEX Thu 02 Jan 2014, 4:51 pm

The last thing I would ever want to do is speak up for this complete abomination of a leader... however, this reads like revisionist history... maybe they could go back a few years and look at where they.. yes Iraq insisted the US troops pull out, we got this they said... we will not give your troops any breaks, if they kill anyone, they will be prosecuted... sooo This Idiot of a president that WE THE PEOPLE Elected...  (how embarassing) had no choice but to pull out the troops and the protection that Iraq had enjoyed for years.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!  Empty Re: Obama's speech Jaafari and waiting!!

Post by fonz1951 Fri 03 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm

CITEX wrote:The last thing I would ever want to do is speak up for this complete abomination of a leader... however, this reads like revisionist history... maybe they could go back a few years and look at where they.. yes Iraq insisted the US troops pull out, we got this they said... we will not give your troops any breaks, if they kill anyone, they will be prosecuted... sooo This Idiot of a president that WE THE PEOPLE Elected...  (how embarassing) had no choice but to pull out the troops and the protection that Iraq had enjoyed for years.
    to begin with; a war with iraq and afghanistan plunged this country into a financial nightmare, as well as political suicide, it has done more to destroy the republican party than any event in recent history.i personally see a lot larger problem with sending troops in to begin with , than i see in withdrawing them. the problem (in my opinion only) is the fact that the united states is so busy playing big brother to the rest of the world that our government has totally turned their back on the american taxpayer, you know, us, the ones who pay the bills. our infrastructure is crumbling to the ground, so the answer to that is to kill off a few thousand of our sons and daughters and spend trillions on a useless war. give away billions to third world countries, then raise taxes, lay off teachers and close schools so we can have what in the end? bragging rights? there are to date approximately 9 million radical muslims here in the u.s., but here we are killing them 15,000 miles away,instead of turning them away at the borders. on top of that i love all the yeh-hoos that spout that, oh they had weapons of mass destruction, so does 2/3 rds of the world. but they didn't have one rocket capable of reaching american soil, so how were they a threat to us? oh, well they were using them against their on people.and that's our problem how? we wouldn't dare jump on north korea and kick their behinds because we know it would be a suicide mission, but iraq and afghanistan, thats a different story. we can win. then you have the people that will tell you that it didn't have anything to do with oil, to them i say, think again. our problems lie within our own borders, so why isn't any of our politicians focusing on that ? how many illegals are we feeding, housing , and how much is that costing us the taxpayer? when you clean your house,where do you start, on the outside or on the inside? god knows i'm not taking up for obama, and i sure aint taking up for gwb. problem is they all are useless. we need somebody that will grow a pair and put a stop to this nonsense. we as a people need to retake our country, even if it means taking to the streets, and it's coming. i personally wouldn't give you ten cent for every president, congress,senate we have had for the last 20 years.i am convinced that the single biggest reason obama won is because the majority of people were simply sick of war, and what it was doing here to our economy. ok, i'm through venting. now, let the retaliation begin.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Fri 03 Jan 2014, 1:06 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    to begin with; a war with iraq and afghanistan plunged this country into a financial nightmare, as well as political suicide, it has done more to destroy the republican party than any event in recent history.i personally see a lot larger problem with sending troops in to begin with , than i see in withdrawing them. the problem (in my opinion only) is the fact that the united states is so busy playing big brother to the rest of the world that our government has totally turned their back on the american taxpayer, you know, us, the ones who pay the bills. our infrastructure is crumbling to the ground, so the answer to that is to kill off a few thousand of our sons and daughters and spend trillions on a useless war. give away billions to third world countries, then raise taxes, lay off teachers and close schools so we can have what in the end? bragging rights? there are to date approximately 9 million radical muslims here in the u.s., but here we are killing them 15,000 miles away,instead of turning them away at the borders. on top of that i love all the yeh-hoos that spout that, oh they had weapons of mass destruction, so does 2/3 rds of the world. but they didn't have one rocket capable of reaching american soil, so how were they a threat to us? oh, well they were using them against their on people.and that's our problem how? we wouldn't dare jump on north korea and kick their behinds because we know it would be a suicide mission, but iraq and afghanistan, thats a different story. we can win. then you have the people that will tell you that it didn't have anything to do with oil, to them i say, think again. our problems lie within our own borders, so why isn't any of our politicians focusing on that ? how many illegals are we feeding, housing , and how much is that costing us the taxpayer? when you clean your house,where do you start, on the outside or on the inside? god knows i'm not taking up for obama, and i sure aint taking up for gwb. problem is they all are useless. we need somebody that will grow a pair and put a stop to this nonsense. we as a people need to retake our country, even if it means taking to the streets, and it's coming. i personally wouldn't give you ten cent for every president, congress,senate we have had for the last 20 years.i am convinced that the single biggest reason obama won is because the majority of people were simply sick of war, and what it was doing here to our economy. ok, i'm through venting. now, let the retaliation begin.

:) Good Rant!
    country70girl
    country70girl
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by country70girl Fri 03 Jan 2014, 4:54 pm

fonz1951 wrote: even if it means taking to the streets, and it's coming. i personally wouldn't give you ten cent for every president, congress,senate we have had for the last 20 years.i am convinced that the single biggest reason obama won is because the majority of people were simply sick of war, and what it was doing here to our economy. ok, i'm through venting. now, let the retaliation begin.

Actually, I rather enjoyed your "rant".  And I commend you on reaching back 20 years which is a reference point that the problem did not just start with Pres. Obama.  I have lived thru more than 20 years of our goverment and find it somewhat difficult to understand that Big Brother Goodwill mentality.  But, honestly, we need believers to take back this country and include prayer in our government, businesses and our schools.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:16 pm