Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speech of Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance in the House of Representatives

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Speech of Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance in the House of Representatives  Empty Speech of Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance in the House of Representatives

Post by wciappetta Wed 16 Jul 2014, 5:35 am

Speech of Dr. Ibrahim Jaafari, head of the Iraqi National Alliance in the House of Representatives through its own election of a president and two deputies

Wed Jul 16 2014 04:10 | (Voice of Iraq) -   Add Comment - Peace be upon you all and God's mercy and blessings ..

I salute Jmekm Parliamentary this, which is at the forefront of his meetings, and the beginning of this parliamentary session, and I salute through you all Jmaherkm, I salute your wives, and Kabarkm, and your wives, I salute the martyrs of you, and I know that quite a few of you have quite a few of the martyrs.

This day should Nsgelh feast, and Ntaaly all particles, and move to match the movement of our goals, and our aspirations, and our history, and the challenges that we see in the street; eye even acknowledge everyone that we are the level of the challenge we face.

Atkm not aspiring to something here, but I came ambition extends to all entities without exception.

I find this house Parliamentary House national who dreamed long ago, and I know that when the dock Parliament emerge about the government, the judiciary, and the fourth power of media, and civil society institutions, and all the forest the other, and unite;, so I do not have a contract passionate with one, and do not disagree with a Inspired node never emotional; You are all my brothers, your wives and daughters and sisters.

Today I believed when I told you that the National Alliance was a candidate, and one, which Dr. Haidar al-Abadi, did not lie to you, I was surprised - and I apologize, because I suspect this transport, did not have to suspect, but I did not lie to you - when I discovered the existence of something else, and now I tell you again: Sedktkm in the first, and now Osedkkm in the second, and I'm not rooting for one, and are entrusted with the National Alliance, and are entrusted with the alliances, and remember all of Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites, I moved in the ranks, and Altmcetkm to unite I spoke to choose your candidates, and if one has the odds this Vliqlh in front of everyone, as I am keen on your unity in your coalition and I am keen on the National Alliance in his unit.

There is not anything else.

I wish it was not Atnags this wedding, and now - thankfully - nothing happens, but Ahmad Chalabi is my friend, and we long ago we work together, a man work with me in the opposition, and work with me in the transitional government, and took a dossier hot, do not allow one to Izaidny him, Dr Haider Abadi know him, a long time friend, and my brother a long time, and him and Ijmni jihadist long trench, and synaptic across multiple stages.

They told me yesterday: There is a third candidate, even became the same enthusiasm I hold it, and present it, and I have the honor to it.

My dear brothers I hope that does not spoil you this case simple partial, is better for business Juatimha, and the important thing is that we finish the unit Parliament; and his unit will send out a message superb Per-loving, and enter into their hearts, and to achieve their hopes and aspirations, and Snfqo eyes who want Iraq's evil.

I do not care to advance Ahmad Chalabi, or Hamoudi, or Haider Abadi, they are all my brothers, and I touch of one of them, and Welcome, and easy, and hello, but as a matter of technical regretted it; which is not to put one candidate agreed within the coalition in this session.

My brothers, I hope that Tstlhmua of Iraq sources of inspiration, and they are many, where Iraqi civilization entrenched Foot, history Acommq, and martyrs, what of the house of your houses except the martyr, and the inspiration to build a government, and the inspiration to build the institutions, and Aldoaash day chasing from city to city, in this time should be They have to face the will of the national solid, do not get stuck with this stuff.

Now our place in real cities where such challenges, the nation organisms respond to these conjectures position of national solid.

You are all brothers, and loves his people, his people love choices, I do not understand that nobody loves his people, and his choice of hostile people.

If we represent the people Flanhterm choices of our people, and you are the people's choices, and behind you the blood, and Orakm secretariat hope you do not take the issue that got the biggest day of their size, it is a simple case, and technical, are not given more than its size, and I first saw the brother Ahmad Chalabi found - I know him well when he speaks what is meant - and his grandmother is Egypt, but he wants to deliver a message, and delivers it.

I want love and brotherhood, and that we are all represent all of our people, this is the ambition that we wanted, and we have devoted ourselves for it, and my hope that you have transgressed this meeting today lesson more attendance, and attendance in Parliament, and that we exercise our role in Parliament.

Cared for by law and by the constructive control of the government, and evaluation, and this will depend on you.

I hope that you will be the level of these ambitions, and Ogdtm well all eyes are looking to you, has been confirmed by the religious authority at meetings early, and do not delay, accelerate, and commitment about the times constitutional, and the best message you send today to all our children, and our dear, and Oitamna, and Eramlna, and Zqalana, and all our friends, The tunnel is the eyes of our enemies, and national unity, and this is in our hands, and there is no excuse.

I wish you all Muwafaqiya, and I ask the Muslim Brotherhood to exercise their right and vote for those who believe, and I'm not with the transactions, nor I know; even stand up - God willing - of responsibility, and we are the rest of the stations of the station presidency of the parliament to the presidency to the prime minister.

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:39 pm