Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: the application of the customs tariff law a safety valve for the national industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: the application of the customs tariff law a safety valve for the national industry  Empty Expert: the application of the customs tariff law a safety valve for the national industry

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:06 am

Expert: the application of the customs tariff law a safety valve for the national industry

2014/1/2 {Baghdad: Euphrates News} The president of the Federation of Industries of the former Iraqi Hashim Thanon Atraqchi that the application of the customs tariff law "safety valve of the national industry."

He told the News} {Euphrates on Thursday that "the law is one of the basic laws in Iraq, which is one of the signatories of the Brussels Convention for the customs tariffs."

Atraqchi said that "the economy depends on the taxes and fees and it will be applied in the case of a safety valve of the national industry and to develop the work of the industry."

And that "in the absence of application of the law will lead to the suspension of private industry, which leads to unemployment," he said, adding that "we believe that registered in the Federation of Industries of more than 40 000 project 98 percent of which is dependent on the work."

Atraqchi said that "it argues that it raises the price of imported goods and the poor will be applied to the introduction of goods of good."

He stressed "the need to be able to bear the law on goods produced but not luxury that does not lead to the growth of the national economy," explaining that "the law despite the presence of more than 4000, paragraph or merchandise, it will be applied in the case of the 120, paragraph luxury."

The General Administration of Customs has announced that the customs tariff law work will start from the second day of January next, that includes all merchandise guidelines set forth by land, sea and air.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am