Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Times: foil a terrorist plot in Britain led by Iraqi refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Times: foil a terrorist plot in Britain led by Iraqi refugees Empty The Times: foil a terrorist plot in Britain led by Iraqi refugees

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Sep 2018, 3:27 am

The Times: foil a terrorist plot in Britain led by Iraqi refugees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

newspaper , " The Times" British, Wednesday, foiling planned "terrorist" in Britain , using a self - driving car, pointing out that the scheme led by Iraqi Two refugees. 

"The owner of a restaurant selling fast food with another man plans to carry out an attack using self-driving car bombs against infidels," the newspaper said, adding that they made the bombs and tested them in an apartment above the restaurant, according to a British court.

Iraqi refugees Andy Sami Starr, 31, and Farheid Salah, 23, are accused of manufacturing and testing explosives over a shop in Direshir and a social center in Sheffield. 

The newspaper added that the publication of Salah on his account on the social networking site Facebook on December 11 / December that it is "trying to find a way to carry out the task of " martyrdom "by self - driving cars, where one need not only for some programming." 

The paper concluded by saying that there are accusations of some Iraqis to conduct research to find explosives and the possession of chemicals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:07 am