Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bishara: America is trying to form its largest bloc or go to the rescue government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bishara: America is trying to form its largest bloc or go to the rescue government Empty Al-Bishara: America is trying to form its largest bloc or go to the rescue government

Post by Rocky Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:31 am

Al-Bishara: America is trying to form its largest bloc or go to the rescue government

08:35 - 06/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The US is planning to form the bloc it wants through talks and consultations by the Trump envoy, or by bringing the political process to a standstill, ending the constitutional deadline and going to the rescue government that will be imposed by the United States to hold elections afterwards, political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara said on Thursday.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "there is obstruction to the course of the political process normally, and the delay of the Federal Court so far the issue of deciding the largest bloc comes within this disruption," noting that "America seeks to dominate the political process in either way, The largest that it has arranged and supports that these parties should form the largest bloc and represent the vision of America in Iraq. "
    "If America can not bring the team it wants to power, it will seek the formation of a rescue or emergency government that will lead Iraq to the stipulated constitutional terms, during which the election results will be canceled in order to bring it back," he said.
    "If Iraq reaches an impasse, then America will come and announce a rescue government in Iraq, and elections will be held or postponed indefinitely in order to accomplish some of the tasks through an Iraqi government that carries out the American tasks entrusted to it," he said. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:06 am