Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives calling for the help of a new Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives calling for the help of a new Iraq Empty Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives calling for the help of a new Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jan 2014, 7:32 am

Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives calling for the help of a new Iraq

10:21:09 / 01/2014

Khandan - The Chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives, John Boehner, President Barack Obama must be approved by the U.S. role more effectively in Iraq, but stopped short of demanding the participation of U.S. troops.said Penner in response to a question about the increasing violence in Iraq during a weekly news conference that the presence of new U.S. forces "is not required at this time." But Boehner, a Republican, said that the Obama administration can help the Iraqi military equipment extra. was the U.S. administration announced earlier this week that it will accelerate the extradition of military equipment to Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:07 am