Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the US House of Representatives emphasizes the importance of strengthening ties with Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the US House of Representatives emphasizes the importance of strengthening ties with Ira Empty Chairman of the US House of Representatives emphasizes the importance of strengthening ties with Ira

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:17 am

chairman of the US House of Representatives emphasizes the importance of strengthening ties with Iraq

Twilight News    
    13 Hours Ago

Shafaq News / The head of the US House of Representatives Paul Ryan on Tuesday sebaceous strengthen relations with Iraq and support for Baghdad in the war against al Daesh.

This came during a meeting in the US Capitol building Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, who is visiting Washington during which he met two days of senior US officials, led by US President since Donald Trump.

According to a statement issued by al-Abadi Office Word for Twilight News, they "During the meeting, they discussed the overall situation and relations between the two countries and the progress of the battle to liberate Mosul and restore stability and displaced persons to the liberated areas and international support for Iraq in the war against terrorism as well as the economic and financial situation in Iraq with the fall in oil prices." .

And he gave Paul Ryan "congratulations victories achieved on Daesh terrorist gangs and praised the contribution made by the Iraqis in their war against Daesh," stressing "the importance of the relationship between the two countries and work on the promotion and support of his country for Iraq in its war against the terrorist gangs," according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:53 am