Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit opens the first gas filling station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit opens the first gas filling station Empty Wasit opens the first gas filling station

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:18 am

Wasit opens the first gas filling station

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wasit province, the first station to mobilize cars with liquid gas instead of gasoline, noting that the new fuel is high-quality and environmentally friendly.
    The director of the Gas Branch Wasit, Engineer Firas Abdul Ali, in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "Economy News", "The province witnessed the opening of the first station to fill cars Saloon and small load of liquid gas, after the completion of the project to add liquid gas systems For cars and make them gas instead of gasoline product by adding an integrated system inside the car, "adding that" Wasit began for the first time using gas instead of gasoline as fuel for cars. "
    He explained that "the use of gas fuel instead of gasoline can help to improve the environment because the gas product is environmentally friendly and the octane up to 110 higher than gasoline, which contributes to increase the life of motor vehicles, as well as the price of a liter of it does not exceed 200 dinars and this can To help improve the income of the individual. "
    He added that "the branch had prepared a study on the use of gas as fuel for cars instead of gasoline," noting that "the province will open the number of other gas supply stations in the center of the city and on the outside roads."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:16 am