Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil opens automatic line for filling Ghazaliya gas cylinder 1200 cards per hour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil opens automatic line for filling Ghazaliya gas cylinder 1200 cards per hour Empty Oil opens automatic line for filling Ghazaliya gas cylinder 1200 cards per hour

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2016, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil opens automatic line for filling Ghazaliya gas cylinder 1200 cards per hour

 Baghdad / term 

The Oil Ministry announced, on Tuesday announced the opening of the line automatic laboratory gas Ghazaliya, west of Baghdad, with a capacity of up to about 1,200 cylinder liquid gas per hour, and indicated that the new product line is the seventh of its kind in thecapital, and as confirmed to work on thecompletion of eight Other plants of the same type, pointed out that the plan will expand in the coming days to include a number of other provinces. 
    a statement by the Ministry of oil, has received the "long", a copy of which, "The oil ministry undersecretary for gas industry Hamid Younis, opened today for automatic production line for the plant gas Ghazaliya production capacity (1200) liquid gas cylinder in time. " 
    He said the oil ministry undersecretary Hamed Younis, according to the statement, that" the plant will produce during each meal , estimated eight hours of ten thousand liquid gas cylinder , "adding that" cadres to mobilize the gas company accomplished monument lab automatic advanced to mobilize Algazalesail, rather than manual packing in Ghazaliya gas plant. " 
    said Yunus, the" lab opening will lead to increased production, in addition to achieving the safety and high quality in the gas filling, as well as citizens with gas cylinders characterized by standard specifications technical processing High".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:37 pm