Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani Party: the prime minister will be decided by consensus between the conquest and the rest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani Party: the prime minister will be decided by consensus between the conquest and the rest Empty Barzani Party: the prime minister will be decided by consensus between the conquest and the rest

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Sep 2018, 2:27 am

Barzani Party: the prime minister will be decided by consensus between the conquest and the rest

10:10 - 16/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the leadership of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, on Sunday, that the largest bloc is no longer exist, especially after the consensus to choose the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies, adding that the Prime Minister will be chosen through the consensus between the Fatah and other.
    "The choice of the Speaker of the House of Representatives has been by consensus between the blocks, where there are consensus on some names in order to pass it at this stage, until the opening of the nomination of the President of the Republic," Shankali said in a statement.
    He added that "there is no longer the so-called largest bloc, where it became clear that the participation of most of the winning political blocs in the selection of presidencies, especially after the election of the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbousi of the construction coalition and was followed by the selection of his first deputy Hassan al-Kaabi of the Alliance of Reform.
    And that "this consensus will continue in the coming days on other positions, and therefore there is no longer a larger bloc as much as the compatibility between the blocks, and the choice of the Prime Minister will be in harmony between the conquest and the rest," asserting that "the Kurds will also move towards consensus in order not to endanger the country To more of the crises he now lives. "Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:27 pm