Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers completed 9 agreements and 10 memorandums of u

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers completed 9 agreements and 10 memorandums of u Empty Legal General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers completed 9 agreements and 10 memorandums of u

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jan 2014, 4:00 pm

Legal General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers completed 9 agreements and 10 memorandums of understanding during the last quarter of 2013

14/01/2014 13:02 

Announced that the Legal Department General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on the completion of 9 international agreements and 10 memorandums of understanding.
    It quoted the Legal Department of the Office of Information and Communication government that it has completed nine agreements during the period from October to December last year, citing the completion of each of the agreements contribute to Iraq in the United Nations Fund for emergencies, and Iraq's accession to membership of the Information Committee COI, and a draft agreement on the encouragement and protection of investment between Iraq Kuwait, the draft Convention on the export of oil between the Government of Iraq and Jordan, and the draft Convention on the transfer of sentenced persons by deprivation of liberty, and a loan of the Islamic Development Bank, and the visiting delegation of the Iraqi State, to negotiate with the Kingdom of Jordan and Egypt to settle the debt owed by Iraq, calm and normalization of relations with Turkey.
    She said she completed the 10 legal memoranda of understanding international and sent to the Cabinet for approval and sent to the House legislation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:09 am