Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior seized 25 thousand fake dollars in central Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior seized 25 thousand fake dollars in central Baghdad Empty Interior seized 25 thousand fake dollars in central Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Interior seized 25 thousand fake dollars in central Baghdad

The Ministry of Interior announced on Friday the seizure of counterfeit currency worth 25 thousand dollars in central Baghdad
    The spokesman of the ministry, Major General Saad Maan said in a statement to the Center for Security Information that the intelligence units of organized crime operating within the Federal Intelligence and Investigations Agency in the Ministry of the Interior and according to judicial approvals to arrest a defendant accused of the criminal and seized in possession of a fake amount of one hundred dollars of 25 thousand twenty five thousand dollars fake , During a successful security operation in central Baghdad. 
    The necessary legal measures have been taken against him to com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:45 pm