Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Study reveals a negative impact of the birth of males on women!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study reveals a negative impact of the birth of males on women! Empty Study reveals a negative impact of the birth of males on women!

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Nov 2018, 2:14 am

Study reveals a negative impact of the birth of males on women! 5be2ee63d43750087b8b4595-660x330

Study reveals a negative impact of the birth of males on women!

A study by Kent University found that women who have a male are more likely to develop postpartum depression (PND).
    The researchers analyzed the complete reproductive dates of 296 women, with findings showing that women who had had a child were 79 per cent more likely to have postpartum depression.
    "This type of disease is a preventable condition, where it has been shown that providing support to women can make them less likely to develop the disease," said Dr Sarah Jones, co-author of the study.
    "The recent discovery offers new treatments to health care professionals that help identify women who are especially benefiting from additional support in the first few weeks and months," she said.
    Previous studies have shown that there is a link between inflammatory immune response and the development of symptoms of depression.However, while it has been shown that having a male child increases inflammation, the detected association with PND postpartum symptoms remains unclear.
    Researchers hope that the results of health professionals will help identify and support women who are more likely to develop this type of depression.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:03 pm