Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister stresses the need to strengthen banking cooperation between Baghdad and Washington

chouchou
    chouchou

Foreign Minister stresses the need to strengthen banking cooperation between Baghdad and Washington Empty Foreign Minister stresses the need to strengthen banking cooperation between Baghdad and Washington

Post by chouchou Tue 08 Dec 2020, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Part of the meeting of Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein with Kimberly Reed, President of the United States Import and Export Bank
    07 December 2020 02:35 PM

Mubasher: The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Hussein, stressed today, Monday, the importance of joint relations between Iraq and the United States of America, and the need to upgrade them in various fields, especially the development of banking relations between the two sides.

The Foreign Minister, in a meeting with Kimberly Reed, President of the United States Import and Export Bank, on the sidelines of the Manama Dialogue Forum 2020, expressed his aspiration to benefit from the banking expertise of American banks, according to a statement issued by the ministry.

The aspects of implementing the memorandum of understanding between the bank and the Ministry of Finance, which were signed in 2019, were discussed, and how to benefit from the amount allocated in the memorandum in the fields of agriculture, investment, trade and others.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs invited the president of the bank to visit Baghdad. To discuss the files of cooperation between the bank and the Iraqi government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:53 pm