Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transparency in Iraq: Central Bank's decision leads to counterproductive and impedes the flow of mon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transparency in Iraq: Central Bank's decision leads to counterproductive and impedes the flow of mon Empty Transparency in Iraq: Central Bank's decision leads to counterproductive and impedes the flow of mon

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2014, 6:24 pm

Transparency in Iraq: Central Bank's decision leads to counterproductive and impedes the flow of monetary circulation.

- FEBRUARY 8, 2014 BAGHDAD - Eastern February 8: criticized by the Association of transparency in Iraq, a watchdog popular measures the CBI said in a statement today that these measures will reduce business lending, credit and lead to a lack of liquidity due to Altgmidgar justification for the money account 231 brought by the Central Bank The association said that the original in the process of cash is to sustain liquidity and facilitate business credit and lending, something which perpetuates the economic cycle in the country at the level of public and private sector is that the Central Bank would be counterproductive and hinder the smooth flow of cash cycle which is automatically reflected on the general economic cycle and said Association The overwhelming proportion of banks and local banks will be affected by this measure, while benefiting banks Originally created on the remains of offices banking and remittances of Foreign Affairs continued its rhythm the same without you acting credit and lending, and called Alrabotthalpennek Central as a regulator and sponsor of the system of cash to reconsider instructed new including achieve two things: first to ensure the smooth flow of cash and non-freezing of funds and the second to ensure justice among all banks and non-bias, some at the expense of others and audit reasons and motives behind the passing of some senior staff of the formula for the new instructions motivated by interest and benefit in breach of the justice system and uniform standards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:17 pm