Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar announces access to self-sufficiency of wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar announces access to self-sufficiency of wheat Empty Dhi Qar announces access to self-sufficiency of wheat

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:45 am

Dhi Qar announces access to self-sufficiency of wheat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wheat

The Association of Agricultural Associations in Dhi Qar revealed that next year will witness the arrival of the self-sufficiency of wheat production, while the local government called on the Ministry of Water Resources to increase the releases towards the areas of the marshes. The head of agricultural associations in Dhi Qar Mekdad Yasiri, that the province will be satisfied next year self-produced wheat crop, and thus fill the ration card items of flour by eight meals.
    He explained that this sufficiency depends on the approval of the Ministry of Commerce to market crops planted in the province of 700 thousand acres, and not limited to the plan approved by the ministries of agriculture and water resources of only 139 thousand acres. He added that the quantities of wheat marketed in the last season amounted to about 90 thousand tons, while the crop was planted 360 thousand acres to meet the need of the province of flour in the ration card items, stressing that the marketing of these crops will provide the State to conclude commercial contracts and external import.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am