Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee recommends that the central government banks to take over the sale of hard currenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee recommends that the central government banks to take over the sale of hard currenc Empty Finance Committee recommends that the central government banks to take over the sale of hard currenc

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2014, 6:28 am

Finance Committee recommends that the central government banks to take over the sale of hard currency

02/19/2014 11:14

Recommended by the parliamentary Finance Committee, according to the proposals handed over to the management of the Iraqi Central Bank to take over the government banks the task of selling hard currency rather than private banks. said committee member secretary Hadi's (IMN) "The Finance Committee considers it necessary to take over the government banks to buy hard currency from the bank Central and distributed to customers of merchants, according to the bond Import official. " added Hadi that the "file management sale of hard currency from government banks better than to take over the private banks that task," adding that "the measures the Iraqi Central Bank ended the process of manipulating the documents to import goods from by traders. " According to an earlier report of the Finance Committee representative, the private banks had accounted for 80% of central bank sales of foreign currency while you get government banks at the lowest rate which is 20%. sells Bank of Iraq, which is subject to the control of the House of Representatives, foreign currency on a daily basis to banks and businessmen referees to him, but in the last year put controls "strict" to curb the smuggling of currency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:02 am