Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aftan: Iraq will export the surplus gate electrode of the Gulf to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aftan: Iraq will export the surplus gate electrode of the Gulf to Europe Empty Aftan: Iraq will export the surplus gate electrode of the Gulf to Europe

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:50 am

[size=12.66]Aftan: Iraq will export the surplus gate electrode of the Gulf to Europe

2 Author: 02/27/2014 10:18

BAGHDAD - Awan

The Minister of Electricity Karim Aftan, on Thursday, that Iraq is seeking to employ optimal experiences the UAE in the field of new and renewable energy, particularly solar energy, stressing that "Iraq will be a gateway to export surplus electricity Gulf to Europe."
    said Minister of Electricity Karim Aftan in a statement seen by (time), said that "Iraq is seeking to employ optimal experiences the UAE in the field of new and renewable energy, particularly solar energy."
    He Shammari that "a delegation from the competent authorities in Iraq looking in this matter, especially with the success of the source," noting that "Iraq strongly supports the Arab electricity linkage project."
    noted Al-Shammari "We will be part of the linkage eight with the Gulf States," explaining that "the Ministry of Electricity is serious about activating the linkage of the Arab Energy and linking eight countries, in addition to linking bilateral cooperation with neighboring countries for the exchange of energy and enter world markets and regional, will be Iraq is the gateway to the Gulf to export surplus electricity to Europe. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:52 am