Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal: Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette Empty Liberal: Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Mar 2014, 6:47 am

[size=12.66]Liberal: Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette

BAGHDAD / obelisk announced the Liberal bloc, said on Monday that the Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette, among that bloc will continue pressing political blocs in order to include the Budget Law on the agenda.

The MP said the bloc Prince Kanani at a news conference at the parliament building and attended "obelisk", "The legal retirement and social protection are among the best of all the laws passed on the Iraqi state since its inception until now," noting that "the Unified Retirement Law will be published this week in the Official Gazette ".

"The differences are still ongoing about the budget bill and what happened today at the meeting, no quorum when the topic of the budget vote for the degree on the agenda."

He Kanani said that "bloc submitted a proposal today to the Presidency of the Parliament in order to authorize the government to spend money for the consistent state matters, especially ones with regard to the laws that passed into law pension and social protection and others," noting that "our proposal met with welcome the Presidency."

"The bloc will continue pressing political blocs in order to include the Budget Law on the agenda, we will give an application to the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari to pressure lawmakers Alliance to attend permanent, especially since the total coalition 159 did not attend them during the current period, but between 80 to 90 Vice. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:44 pm