Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Spiritual policy : Iran has many needs Iraq can secure and America is occupied

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Spiritual policy : Iran has many needs Iraq can secure and America is occupied Empty Spiritual policy : Iran has many needs Iraq can secure and America is occupied

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2019, 1:44 am

[size=32]
    Spiritual policy : Iran has many needs Iraq can secure and America is occupied[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

52 minutes ago

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said that Iran has many needs that it can secure from ethnicity.

"We have important plans during this visit. For us, the issue of transits is particularly important, and we are keen to develop transportation routes between Iran and Iraq.

Referring to the importance of launching Iranian railways with Iraq, Rowhani said before leaving for Baghdad today: "This can be in the interest of both countries and visitors.

Referring to the US president's secret visit to US military bases in Iraq, Rowhani said, "The relationship between Iran and Iraq can not be compared to an occupied state like the United States."

He added that "America is hated in the region, the bombs dropped by the Americans against the Iraqis, the Syrian people and other countries in the region can not be erased from memory, and the brotherly Iranian attitude towards the countries of the region will remain in the minds of the countries of the region."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:02 pm