Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi's policy issued a clarification on his government program

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Abdul-Mahdi's policy issued a clarification on his government program Empty Abdul-Mahdi's policy issued a clarification on his government program

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar 2019, 1:35 am

[size=32]
    Abdul-Mahdi's policy issued a clarification on his government program[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

29 minutes ago

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Saturday, issued a clarification on his government program.

"My honorable people know that I have promised not to leave the country before finishing the necessary supplies to implement the government program," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement to the news agency. "We have already completed the program and completed the tasks that were required to be accomplished during the first months of the government's life."

He added, "I have postponed an important working trip to my sister Egypt many times, at the invitation of the President of the Sisi, and more than two months ago, the full arrangements are being made for the completion of the visit on 23-24 of this month, not just for the bilateral meeting with the Egyptian president, Where the Jordanian monarch also. "

He added: "I am very embarrassed to leave the country in these circumstances, especially after the ferry incident in Mosul and the declaration of the state of mourning for three days, but the nature of the visit as a work visit to serve Iraq and the Iraqis and the importance of upcoming meetings and achievements of the country and the region, The visit again after complicated and long settings, I can not but go ahead with this visit and I will return to the country tomorrow, and I will keep abreast of all the situation, both in Nineveh or in the country. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm