Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP rules out postponement of the elections

chouchou
    chouchou

MP rules out postponement of the elections  Empty MP rules out postponement of the elections

Post by chouchou Thu 27 Mar 2014, 5:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the State of Law coalition, Abbas al-Bayati ruled out the postponement of the elections because of the resignation of the members of the Board of Commissioners , urging them to abandon their resignations .

Bayati told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / : "The Electoral Commission is before unbearable state as a result of the dispute between the legislative and judicial powers , in relation to the functions of the Commission ," urged everyone to leave the Commission operates under the constitution and laws and regulations it has , because it is an independent.

He pointed out that "the resignations of members of the Board of Commissioners , in this critical time , will affect the political process, and to the democratic process in the country , therefore they should withdraw their resignations as soon as possible , to ensure holding elections on schedule ."/ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm