Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic and technical cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic and technical cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait  Empty Economic and technical cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Mar 2014, 5:28 pm

Economic and technical cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait

Saturday 29 March 2014 | 23:40

And agreed to the Foreign Affairs Committee on a bill Economic and Technical Cooperation between the Government of Kuwait and the Government of Iraq and came in the report of the Committee include: referred the head of the National Assembly to the Commission Decree No. 47 of 2014 included the assignment of the bill referred for examination and report thereon to the Council, has been signed In Baghdad on 12/06/2013. agreement aims to strengthen cooperation through the promotion of projects of economic and financial as well as banking cooperation between central banks with strengthening cooperation in the areas of customs, education and higher education, investment and movement of capital invested for each of the two countries. After discussion Committee concluded unanimously opinions of its members present to approve the wording which they were received, according to accomplish what of the general interests of the State of Kuwait, both in its relations with the other party or on the Arab and international levels in the range of economic and cultural activity and trade between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 8:27 pm