Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two billion and 400 million dollars from "Iraq" to a Korean company ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two billion and 400 million dollars from "Iraq" to a Korean company .. Empty Two billion and 400 million dollars from "Iraq" to a Korean company ..

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2019, 3:05 am

[size=32]Two billion and 400 million dollars from "Iraq" to a Korean company ..[/size]
     Tuesday June 04 2019 at 10:34 (39 Views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

2 billion and 400 million dollars will be spent on a Korean company to raise oil production in Iraq.

- An economic deal on which information was circulated yesterday after the director of Basra Petroleum Company, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, revealed to the Iraqi journalists the selection of Hyundai Engineering and Construction Company to build a project to treat and inject seawater to raise the production capacity of Iraqi oil .

But the deal is suspended pending the signing of the Minister of Oil or his representative in the ministry, the project will be completed within 4 years of the final signature of the Convention, which did not explain the Ministry of Oil why the Korean company was chosen only.

According to the oil official, Iraq needs to inject water in its wells, otherwise exposed to loss of pressure and face the rates of decline especially large in the old oil fields.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:57 am