Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BECAUSE OF THE "FAILED ADMINISTRATION" .. DETECT EVIDENCE PROVING "GREAT WASTE" OF MONEY AT THE MINI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BECAUSE OF THE "FAILED ADMINISTRATION" .. DETECT EVIDENCE PROVING "GREAT WASTE" OF MONEY AT THE MINI Empty BECAUSE OF THE "FAILED ADMINISTRATION" .. DETECT EVIDENCE PROVING "GREAT WASTE" OF MONEY AT THE MINI

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2019, 7:04 am

BECAUSE OF THE "FAILED ADMINISTRATION" .. DETECT EVIDENCE PROVING "GREAT WASTE" OF MONEY AT THE MINISTRY OF OIL
    Tuesday, 23 July 2019 1:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    A member of the Committee on Energy and Oil Parliamentary Uday Awad, on Tuesday, the existence of evidence and official documents prove financial corruption and wasted millions of dollars a month by the Ministry of Oil because of its "failed" to sell crude oil in the markets.
    "There is a great waste of public money by selling crude oil and selling naphtha from petroleum products by the Ministry of Oil and Sumo," Awad told the National News Center (NNC).
    "We have evidence and documents to prove that there are losses estimated at tens of millions of dollars per month because of the failed policy of the Ministry of Oil," he said, pointing out that "the Committee on oil and energy through its oversight will hold the Ministry of Oil and Sumo company for waste of public money and the spread of financial corruption."
    The parliamentary sources revealed earlier on the existence of political deals and agreements lined the procrastination of the file of Baghdad's access to oil imports exported across the region and stipulated in the budget law, stressing that the proposal to amend this law has been procrastinated for political reasons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:35 am