Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport announces its readiness to rehabilitate the "Baghdad-Istanbul"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport announces its readiness to rehabilitate the "Baghdad-Istanbul" Empty Transport announces its readiness to rehabilitate the "Baghdad-Istanbul"

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:06 am

Transport announces its readiness to rehabilitate the "Baghdad-Istanbul"
    Friday 02 August 2019 :
    06:29 pm

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

The General Company of Railways of the Ministry of Transport, on Friday, expressed readiness to restore the railway line linking Baghdad to Istanbul, through the Syrian territories, while referring to the offer of the road to invest in order to rehabilitate some of its parts stolen or destroyed by the organization.
    The director of the company Talib al-Husseini said in a press statement, saying that "the rail link between Iraq and Turkey, is located through a line passing through the city of Qamishli Syrian, but stopped work due to damage in some parts after the military operations, and terrorism," noting that " Passes through the Syrian territory, up to (50-40) kilometers, and it starts from Baghdad, to Kamishli, and then to Istanbul in Turkey. "
    Al-Husseini added that "the Ministry of Transport, especially the General Company of Railways ready to activate this line, but as a result needs to monitor the funds for rehabilitation, because the rail in all countries of the world is an infrastructure needs large amounts of money and a long period of time and efforts," explaining that " At present these rehabilitation projects, are offered for investment and not for implementation. "
    He pointed out that "the Baghdad-Kamishli-Istanbul line needs rehabilitation, and has not yet gone out of service, but some of the pieces that were acquired as a result of military and terrorist operations need to be rehabilitated because they have been abused, robbed and destroyed by gangs who are supporting the terrorist."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:25 am