Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jawad Attar: Maintaining public money is the responsibility of the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jawad Attar: Maintaining public money is the responsibility of the prime minister Empty Jawad Attar: Maintaining public money is the responsibility of the prime minister

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Aug 2019, 3:03 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Jawad Attar: Maintaining public money is the responsibility of the prime minister[/size]

[size=45]Professor Jawad al-Attar, a member of the National Assembly earlier on Friday, 2/8/2019, talked about the waste of public money in dealing with the dues of the Kurdistan region, and stated:
    [size=45]There is a lot of talk these days about the dues of the region in the general budget of the state and the recent lapse in the payment of oil obligations towards the Center and the Minister of Finance exceeded the regulations and laws contrary to the agreement concluded. 
    Al-Attar added: If the ball in the court of the House of Representatives as a tool to control the performance of the executive authority, and if the parliamentary committees investigate and parliament questioning the Minister of Finance and inquires from the Minister of Oil, all this is not enough to the moment. 
    He pointed out that any waste or loss of public money or the acquisition of the province for a share at the expense of the Center and the provinces that are not organized in the province, it is not possible to remain silent and must take prompt action and deterrent to anyone who caused it.
    Al-Attar concluded his statement by calling on the Prime Minister to talk about this subject transparently, frankly and clearly as the most prominent government official, and otherwise he bears full moral and legal responsibility for any waste of public money caused by him or his government.[/size]
    [size=45]Information Office 
    [/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:05 pm