Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salameh opens Iraqi Lebanese bank conference in Beirut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salameh opens Iraqi Lebanese bank conference in Beirut Empty Salameh opens Iraqi Lebanese bank conference in Beirut

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Apr 2014, 8:31 am

Salameh opens Iraqi Lebanese bank conference in Beirut

Fri 25 Apr 2014 at 16:01
    #
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services 0
    NNA - Central Bank Governor, Riad Salameh, and senior official of the Iraqi Central Bank, Dr. Abdul Basset Turki Souaid, on Friday opened the works of Iraqi Lebanese Bank Conference that was held at the Movenpick hotel in Beirut, in presence of the Iraqi Ambassador to Lebanon, Raad Al Allousi, and senior Iraqi and Lebanese banking figures, in addition to a number of deputies.

The conference, which will last for two days, is organized by the Works and Economy Group, in association with the Iraqi and Lebanese Central Banks and in cooperation with the Private Banks League in Iraq and the Lebanese Banks Association.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:17 am