Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQI - SYRIAN AGREEMENT FOR TRADE EXCHANGE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQI - SYRIAN AGREEMENT FOR TRADE EXCHANGE Empty IRAQI - SYRIAN AGREEMENT FOR TRADE EXCHANGE

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size]1 hour ago[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    Despite the continued postponement of the opening of the Albukamal-Qaim port between Syria and Iraq, sources revealed that the two countries have concluded an agreement on land shipping.
    The news agency "Sputnik" Russian "Gedian", Qaimqamqam district of Qaim, that Iraq agreed to the passage of 800 trucks from Syria daily, after the opening of the port.
    He explained, "Gedian" that the border crossing between Al Qaim and Albukamal postponed its opening "until further notice", due to the incomplete rehabilitation, and the need for some logistics and service, including electricity.
    Al-Bukamal-Qaim crossing was closed in 2014 with the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group taking control of the city of Al-Qaim, and talk of rehabilitation began last March.
    In April, two buses of visitors from Iraq crossed into Syria from the Qaim border crossing from the Iraqi side, marking the first step to re-open the land border between the two countries.
    Syria and Iraq are linked to three border crossings, two of which are under the control of US forces. The first is Al-Arabiya-Rabia, which connects the far north-east of Syria with Iraqi territory. The other is the Al-Walid-Al-Tanf crossing, which is directly controlled by US and British forces.
    The third crossing is “Albukamal-Qaim”, which was liberated in 2017 by the Syrian army, Iraqi forces and the Popular Mobilization forces on both sides of the border from ISIS terrorists, following a fierce ground forces race from Deir Ezzor to the east. The British and their militias in the east of the Euphrates and Tanf.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:46 am