Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What the Green Zone bastards: instead of rewards, freeze it!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What the Green Zone bastards: instead of rewards, freeze it! Empty What the Green Zone bastards: instead of rewards, freeze it!

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:27 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]What the Green Zone bastards: instead of rewards, freeze it![/size]

[size=45]By Mahdi Qasem
    Adel Abdul Mahdi's decision to freeze General Abdul
    Wahab al -Saadi in the corridors of the Ministry of Defense as a kind of vague punishment !! - To spend his days sleepy, yawned by the many boredom and nothing after many rounds of tournaments against the terrorist forces, I say this freeze should not come as a surprise to us and not surprising and surprising, but
    to be expected:

[size=45]The man was known for his excessive patriotism, pure Iraqiism
    , brazenness and sublimity over sectarian and sectarian ditching. Corruption
    and abuse of office and positions of influence, and that this cleanliness and integrity in his military conduct filled with fierce battles and the effects of many injuries during the fighting, it is almost a rare currency among thousands of counterfeit and rusty politicians of the damned coincidence, and a bright white crow And Frida, among the crows of crows S. And a massive disease
    In the Green Zone, around the suburbs and beyond, without mentioning its simplicity and modesty as a military commander loved by his soldiers and non-commissioned officers and other officers, but most important of all is the confidence and reassurance to him - security - by some of the many residents of the regions
    Freed from ISIS's power , to be certain of their conviction and distance from sectarian bias and retaliation or retaliation, and because it is a factor and treated all members of the Iraqi components without any discrimination or differentiation, in terms of dealing with everyone on the basis of all Iraqi citizens only, perhaps for this very reason
    I have acquired this dead military officer GS high morals popular and widely accepted in the Iraqi street, especially in this time of Iraq is very , very bad, and limit the curse, so caught the social networking pages in solidarity with him and ordered a rejection of the arbitrary and unjustified freeze at all, nor
    Need to point out that this broad popular solidarity is a reward for the Iraqi street of Lieutenant General Abdul Wahab al-Saadi and in recognition of his efforts in the fight against terrorism and his high national spirit and clean hand, while the Iraqi citizen is surprised not by the presence of a large number of
    corrupt and corrupt Legions of thieves and thieves in the corridors of government and state institutions, but is surprised the Iraqi citizen and wondered about the presence of an honest and honest official with clean hands, and not contaminated with theft and banditry or bribes such as the Saadi team.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi was and is one of the
    few rare in positions of responsibility, decision or political influence who have not been implicated in corruption in one way or another.[/size]
    [size=45]It was natural to be a heavy burden on the hordes and gangs of
    thieves and thieves of politicians and corrupt officials with splattered foreheads prostrating in order to laugh at God! He accomplished through dozens of battles against
    ISIS gangs in Mosul and other areas until the final field victory! ..[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:35 pm