Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim: dismantling corruption mafias is a top priority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim: dismantling corruption mafias is a top priority Empty Hakim: dismantling corruption mafias is a top priority

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:36 am

Hakim: dismantling corruption mafias is a top priority

11:15 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of the wisdom movement, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, Saturday, that the dismantling of corruption mafias rampant in the service sectors is a top priority, noting that the government is still suffering from a clear weakness in its construction after nearly a year of its formation.
    Al-Hakim said in a speech on the occasion of the Islamic Day to Combat Violence against Women and continued (information), that "the government still suffers from a clear weakness in its construction after nearly a year of its formation in terms of the completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in terms of cohesion and effectiveness, the Ministry of Education is still vacant "I joined the ministry because of the resignation of the minister, which was not the first of its kind."
    He added, "It is regrettable that a minister of this magnitude in the Iraqi government announced that he was subjected to pressures and harassment of mafias of rampant corruption in one of the most important service sectors that have a direct impact on the citizen and this passes unnoticed and limited reactions," noting that "it was expected that The resignation of the Minister of Health is a resounding shock that moves stagnant water in the government and does not end with an open minded leave. ”
    Al-Hakim called on the government to "fully abide by the government program presented and approved by the House of Representatives and considered a key person in the evaluation of its performance," stressing the need to begin to dismantle the corruption mafias rampant in the service sectors as a top priority and concentrated because of its direct prejudice to the lives of citizens.
    Al-Hakim denounced "the violence in dispersing the peaceful demonstration of those with higher degrees in Baghdad, a dangerous step that is not commensurate with democratic behavior," blaming the competent government security agencies for the protection of the demonstrators and calling on them to develop solutions and logical solutions to their demands. ”. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:46 am