Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: All IAEA personalities have been impersonators since the end of June

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: All IAEA personalities have been impersonators since the end of June Empty Legal: All IAEA personalities have been impersonators since the end of June

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:20 pm

Legal: All IAEA personalities have been impersonators since the end of June

19:48 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Saturday, continued the government figures in the management of private positions of the agency as contrary to the law / and pointed out that they are impersonators since the end of last June, that the House of Representatives is obliged to question Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in this regard and refer the file to the prosecution.
    Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "the nomination of private positions is confined to the prime minister and then ratified by the House of Representatives to pass it legally," pointing out that `` Abdul Mahdi violated the General Budget Law of 2019, which stipulated in Article 68 to end the file Agency positions at the end of last June.
    He added that "the House of Representatives is obliged to question Abdul Mahdi for violating the law on special grades and refer the file to the public prosecution," noting that "all the figures appointed after the end of last June are against the law and can be challenged."
    He explained that "the continuation of the work of government figures in agency positions is contrary to the law and are considered impersonators and can be prosecuted and appealed their decisions before the Administrative Court."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:03 pm