Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry announces a boom in the sale of Najaf Cement Factory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry announces a boom in the sale of Najaf Cement Factory Empty Industry announces a boom in the sale of Najaf Cement Factory

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Nov 2019, 2:21 am

Industry announces a boom in the sale of Najaf Cement Factory

11:15 - 21/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraqi General Cement Company, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced on Thursday, to achieve a breakthrough in the production and marketing of ordinary cement produced in the Najaf Cement Factory of the Southern Cement Cooperative.
    General Manager Hussein Mohsen Al-Khafaji said in a statement received that the factory produced more than 15821 tons of ordinary cement during the month of October and achieved a growth rate of 131% during the same month.
    Al Khafaji added, "The escalation of production and sales came as a result of the price and marketing policy prepared by the company for all its factories, which focuses on increasing production and sales while reducing production costs through continuous maintenance and rehabilitation work in all joints of work."
    He explained, "The company followed a unified price policy in all its factories and put its products of cement in those factories at competitive prices, where the price of (68) thousand dinars per ton of ordinary bagged," pointing out that "the company achieved from the sustainability and escalation in production and sales comes for the purpose of maintaining and commitment The decision to prevent the import of cement, which stopped the depletion of millions of dollars was wasted in importing cement from neighboring countries while maintaining the integrity of the future of construction and support the movement of construction and reconstruction in the most appropriate and finest types of cement. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:15 pm